Senior Risk Analyst - Asset Finance
Job Title: Senior Risk Analyst - Asset Finance
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Analyst to work within the Asset Finance - Credit Risk team in a major retail bank based in London.
You will have the opportunity to work with a number of key areas, including acquisition risk, portfolio risk, collections and recoveries, and impairment and capital. You’ll be tasked with finding the answers to some key questions facing the business.
- Support key strategic projects through detailed analysis and insight into customer behaviour, credit performance and profitability in order to shape value-creating lending strategies
- Translate insights into actionable recommendations for senior management and stakeholders, communicate and drive through their delivery
- Support and coach junior analysts within the team
- Represent Asset Finance Credit Risk on broader business initiatives to enable the delivery of projects whilst ensuring Credit Risk critical success factors are met
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a highly analytical and numerate discipline, such as mathematics, physics, engineering, economics, IT or similar
- Experience using SAS / SQL and Excel at an advanced level to manipulate and interrogate data (Essential)
- Good understanding credit risk techniques and a broad knowledge of credit risk lifecycle, decision systems and financials