Commercial Associate - Legal
Commercial Associate -
A leading Bath company is looking to recruit an Commercial Associate for their central offices.
Daily tasks include:-
- All aspects of management of the Commercial team including allocation of workload, monitory performance and personal development
- Ensuring the completeness of contracts including warranties, bond, novations, join venture agreements and associated contractual documents
- Ensuring the completeness of centrally held contract documentation required by the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Commercial Director (Global) to report effectively to the CCX/GX in detail on all aspect of appointments.
- Lead liaison and co-ordination with other Business Services units.
- Assist with developing and implement, systems and procedures to enhance efficiency of the Commercial Team and the company as a whole.
- Review contracts, appointments and other contractual documentation.
- Represent the company in contractual negotiations.
- Provide general ad-hoc advice and support as required.
- Organise the provision of general commercial and contractual training programmes within the company up to Associate level.
- Assist with other training programmes
- Contract drafting skills
- Commercial negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work and cooperate effectively with colleagues to achieve the goals of the service.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written forms to staff at all levels of the company and external organisation, maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Able to work on own initiative and be pro-active in giving advice
- Good organisational and administrative skills and ability to work on multiple tasks and ensure work is delivered on time.
- A clear personal commitment to the company’s customer care policies and an understanding of their relevance to this post.
- A clear understanding of equal opportunities and their relevance to the company.
- Legally qualified with 8-10 years post qualification experience in reviewing contractual terms and/or dispute resolution.
- The post holder must at all times carry out their duties with due regard to the company’s Equality & Diversity Policy.
Closing date 30/11/2016
Salary £50-£60,000 + 10% car allowance