Finance Business Partner
Global Accounting Network are working with a multibillion turnover, international media and marketing group on a strategic finance business partnering role. This will be supporting a group wide transformation project which will involve taking the lead on the commercial reporting. The role in particular will cover a broad scope of responsibilities including;
- Providing financial analysis to enable informed decision making by the programme director.
- Preparation and presentation of annual budgets and re-forecasts, completion of month end and management accounts.
- Assisting with investment proposals to include financial modelling and business case preparation.
- Head count reporting, variance analysis and commentary.
- Business Partnering across divisions including Marketing, Sales and IT.
The successful candidate will be looking for a very visible and impactful position which will offer you excellent exposure to a global business with real progression potential. If you are ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified and have demonstrable experience within the technology or advertising industry please contact me directly for immediate consideration.