Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator
Our client based on the outskirts of Colchester is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator. This is chance to be a part of a growing yet very established company.
- Preparation and processing of payrolls.
- Ensuring compliance with all HMRC requirements including proficiency in RTI and auto enrolement
- Sage Payroll for multiple businesses
- Book keeping
- VAT Returns
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Payroll experience, including good knowledge of sage payroll.
- Good knowledge of sage accounting software. Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Flexibility and willingness to participate within a diverse working environment.
- Competitive Salary.
- Great working environment.
- Monday to Friday working hours full or part time.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.