Marketing Manager - Oxford - £40,000 - Great Opportunity!!
Marketing Manager - Leading Software House - PR, Branding
Location: Oxford - Commutable from Oxford, Oxfordshire, High Wycombe, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Maidenhead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a market leader Software House based near to Oxford. The Marketing Manager will be responsible to develop and deliver marketing strategies that will improve current business, identify new market opportunities and ensure the effective development and promotion of the company and its products and services for the UK and worldwide.
The ideal Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Measured lead generation activities in both acquisition and retention segments
- Management of PR activities
- Brand development and management
- Data strategy (including data integration, data quality and data acquisition)
- Internal and external communications including the company website
- Efficient control of the marketing expenditure budget
- Member of the company’s product management group, lead related launch/retirement activities
- Initiate and manage market research and analysis exercises
- Significant contribution to regular pricing strategy reviews
- UK/European and EMEA event management
The ideal Marketing Manager will have the following skills/experience/background:
- Strong demand-generation background, ideally in a software and services business
- Demonstrable experience of working with an established sales culture and a multi-channel go-to-market model
- Demonstrable experience interpreting marketing and sales requirements for best practice with minimal complexity
- Demonstrable experience of working in a global business with cultural and time zone constraints
- Demonstrable experience of marketing a 'start-up’, SME or similar rapid growth company
- Marketing Degree, CIM, or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to become available, it'll be an opportunity to take complete ownership of the marketing strategies within the business, along with limitless career opportunity to progress and grow with the business.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply immediately to this advert, or please feel free to contact Lee Smith at Cloudnine Recruitment to discuss further.