Do you love the agency environment, but want to grow your career with one of the largest agencies in the UK? Join a leading international media agency in Leeds as Digital Executive, where you will go on an annual away day with your colleagues, enjoy flexi-Fridays and drinks, and 25 days of paid holiday!
The successful candidate will join our client’s Leeds office and be part of a digital team, but still work closely with other internal teams on key campaigns. Our client is a leading media agency based in the centre of Leeds and has now established an international presence on the market and continues to grow! They are looking for a Digital Executive to be part of the full campaign process and be part of a large online team, where the successful candidate will get relevant training in all work processes to become a successful team member.
The Digital Executive must be proficient in PPC, as media responsibilities will be emphasised on PPC activities, however, the successful candidate will be exposed to other digital channels and principles. The Digital Executive will report to the Media Planner Buyer, who will provide the relevant training and delegate the workload, so it is essential that the successful candidate is a good team worker.
- Participate in training new media executives
- Work closely with media owners and enhance the relationship
- Analyse client data to get insight and enhance media campaigns
- Participate in strategy meetings with the Account Managers and Executives to understand client needs and objectives
- Run advert copy testing and copywriting
- Create reports from software data and prepare for client presentations
- Work closely with the Account team and participate in client meetings
- Be up to date on the newest digital trends and create a strong understanding of media channels
Required skills and experience of the candidate
- Minimum 1-year experience in an agency working with PPC
- Strong analytical skills, where a digital or mathematical graduate degree would be highly advantageous, but not essential
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- A self-starter individual with a driven and enthusiastic personality
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Proficient in handling data and run analysis
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong passion for media, marketing and digital
- Great team working skills and handling client enquiries
- Good presentation skills
- Very strong planning and organisational skills with key attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to excel in their digital career and build a strong media and digital knowledge.