International Payments Administrator - Insurance - P&I Club
We have an excellent opportuity within an incredibly professional international marine insurance business that can offer stability and an excellent work / life balance.
This role will report into the Financial Accountant and has become available due to an internal promotion
Overall job purpose:
To ensure all international and multi-currency payments are made on time, ensuring internal service levels are met.
• To ensure that all invoices are registered and distributed to claims teams in a timely manner.
• To ensure that new providers and third party payees are screened and approved in accordance with company procedures.
• Dealing with service provider invoice enquires
• Reverse charge VAT entries
• To ensure that payments are processed correctly and on time
• To ensure all payments are screened in accordance with company procedures and anomalies raised appropriately immediately. Quarterly reporting thereof.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts.