Swim Club Manager
Our clients in the Lake District National Park in nearing completion. This stunning location has everything you would want in a holiday and even more for a future employee.
The local area is surrounded by open water and lots of activities.
Our client is looking for a Swim Club Manager to oversee the Swim Club and all its activities (to include their indoor pool)
You will be instrumental in delivering all activities associated with the Swim Club, and you will report to the General Manager.
Things you will do on a weekly basis include (but not inclusive of):-
- The day to day management of Swim Club inside and out, including the cardio room, pool area, changing rooms, classes, activities and treatment rooms.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Swim Club offer, and advise guests/clients where needed
- Manage a varied programme of activities, delivered by both in house and freelance instructors
- Be responsible for the planning and successful delivery of active breaks
- Work with the Head Therapist to ensure the successful delivery of treatments within the Another Place brand guidelines and SOP’s
- Work alongside the maintenance team to ensure that the pool operates safely and within defined SOP’s at all times
- Oversee the training and development of the Swim Club team, ensuring the continued professional development of the therapists and instructors
- Be responsible for driving sales to achieve revenue budgets
What we are looking for:-
- Minimum of 3 years in a senior management position within an activity Centre or outdoor pursuits organisation
- A professional qualification and experience in teaching water sports, mountain sports or a similar activity
- A good understanding of customer care and effective complaint handling
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team effectively
Qualities which are desirable:-
- An up to date advanced first aid qualification
- Experience of managing a swimming pool with an associated professional qualification
- A proven track record of consistently achieving financial targets.
Key skills we are looking for:-
- Inspirational leader and team motivator
- Decision maker
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Calm under pressure
- Computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Warm and caring personality - friendly and approachable for families.
What’s on offer for the right candidate:-
- Free uniform designed by a major retailer
- A beautiful place to work - with wonderful colleagues
- A collaborative, supportive working environment
- Excellent career prospects in an ever expanding organisation
- Special rates for you and your friends & family to stay at hotels within the group
- Staff discounts on treatments in Swim Club
- Social events throughout the year
If you think this is the job you have been waiting for and you have the relevant experience then please APPLY NOW
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment the services are those of an Employment Agency.