Technical Customer Assistant
The Technical Customer Assistant will be working with new and existing clients, supporting their on-boarding and dealing with technical queries. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Technical Customer Assistant will join a motivated, customer focussed team who take exceptional pride in their client support standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company`s success.
To apply for the Technical Customer Assistant role, you will have previous client or customer telephone support skills, ideally gained within a regulated industry - finance, legal, conveyancing. You will have the ability to learn technical information quickly and to relate this into customer situations, explaining processes and products clearly to them. You will have an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
The Technical Customer Assistant will be working with new and existing clients, supporting their on-boarding, making any contract amendments and dealing with technical queries.
- Manage all aspects of existing client amendments including account additions, terminations, mergers and name changes
- Dealing with client requests for information by telephone and email
- Take an active part in the verification and approval process for new client on-boarding and amendments
- Educate clients on the project materials required for the amendment process
- Monitor client progress during initial production rollout of amendment changes
- Proactively share best practices with team members regarding on-boarding
- Recommend improvement ideas to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of the team
- Strong client focused experience working in the financial or professional services industry
- Ability to learn technical information quickly and to relate this into customer situations, explaining processes and products clearly to them
- An exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working as an independent contributor in a team setting
- Strong customer communication skills, both written and verbal
- Independently support clients and manage client and/or internal projects
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good level of education - A-levels or degree or equivalent
- IT skills in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and inhouse databases
Keywords: Customer service, client, support, finance, financial services, on-boarding
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds