Permanent : Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £16009 p.a. (upward review due in April 2017)
Ultralight Outdoor Gear Ltd is a market leader in its chosen niche supplying a comprehensive range of lightweight gear for Backpacking, Trekking, Adventure Racing and Adventure Travel. As a result of continued growth and expansion plans we are currently recruiting a Full-time Stock Assistant (37.5 hours Monday to Friday) to join our small team based in the North East of England.
The post holder will assist the Product and Promotions Administrator (P&PA) by completing stock orders, routine price checks, Purchase Order notes and a range of tasks to maintain the integrity of our back office systems. In addition the post holder will carry out marketing activity under the direction of the P&PA cover such areas as print advertising, social media and blog posts.
- Complete stock orders
- Complete out of stock reviews across brands and categories
- Carry out routine price checks when required
- Update system Purchase Order notes to reflect status of each product
- Review sales by category, brand and specific areas of interest
- Review margin by category, brand and specific areas of interest
- Assist with social media posting
- Design and collate print advertising
- Review KMU email traffic
- Review and process stock invoices
- Assist the P&PA
This new post represents an opportunity to join a small team in an expanding organisation. The successful applicant will have an interest in outdoor activities and may even have worked in an outdoor retail environment. More important though the candidate should be IT Literate with good attention to detail, comfortable using spreadsheets and with data entry, and be familiar with social media applications.