Marketing Manager / B2B
Reqiva are partnering with a Fareham based technology company who require a Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This is a newly created position that would suit someone that is keen on building their own marketing plan, leading new projects and taking on management responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working in a B2B environment, ownership of marketing processes and supporting framework
- Project lead in events and exhibition management, public relations interaction and case study creation.
- Lead on brand rules and guidelines, ensuring consistency both internally and in external messages
- Line management of 3 staff members and recruitment of future members into your team
- Controls and reporting of successes resulting from marketing activities.
- Budgetary control
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role
- Line management experience or readiness and capability to step into management
- Project management experience, ideally exhibition and event organisation
- Experience working with integrated digital and offline marketing channels
- CIM qualifications
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company who are ramping up their client base due to their innovative product base.
Salary for Marketing Manager:
John Chapman | Sales Manager | reqiva digital careers