The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner on a permanent basis located on the outskirts of Nottingham city centre with on-site parking.
You will be responsible for supporting a team of advisers and dealing with clients. You will be required to provide efficient and effective administrative, technical, research and report writing support.
- Adhere to company process and procedures
- Maintain client records to ensure they are accurate
- Update client information
- Ensure all client letters, company information and correspondence is uploaded
- Complete all tasks allocated to you by advisers, manager or team leader
- Analyse clients existing circumstances
- Provide research on new products and funds for advisers
- Produce a client report confirming new recommendations as per company standard and compliance procedures
- Obtain accurate quotations
- Provide a valuation to the adviser for a client ensuring the information is up to date
- Assess all advisers file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements
- Ability to ask the correct questions in order to obtain full details
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Point of contact for Advisers, Clients
- Receive, and prioritise incoming mail
- Take incoming calls, dealing as appropriate
The ideal candidate will:
- IT literate
- Deal effectively with clients
- To manage priorities and workloads
- To be able to stick to strict deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary: £22,000 - £33,000
The successful candidate will have had previous experience within the financial industry.
If you feel like you have the relevant experience for this particular role please apply online or send a updated copy of your CV over to .