Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Hands on role to ensure accurate recording,working to achieve tight deadlines.
Our client is a well known national company, based in Bristol.
- Leading and motivating a team of finance assistants
- ? Conduct monthly and adhoc payment runs
- ? Plan, as necessary, and review the work of finance assistants
- ? Ensuring statement reconciliations are carried out
- ? To be responsible for all aspects of major supplier accounts
- ? Dealing with telephone queries
- ? Ensuring invoices are posted correctly
- ? Work proactively to eliminate debit balances and aged items
Experienced in leading a team
Strong excel skills to pivot and lookup level
Capable of working on own initiative
Experience in SAP an advantage
Ability to maintain accurate and timely records and reports
Work to strict deadlines and control workflow accordingly
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk to join an organisation that can offer and support career progression. The oganisation is taking candidates on a Temporary to Permanent contract.