Junior Assistant Consultant/Paraplanner
Junior Assistant Consultant/Paraplanner - London £25,000-£33,000
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a Financial Management company who provide investment, pension, protection and estate planning advice to both corporate and individual clientwith offices in London who are looking for someone with solid generalist experience, ideally within the Professional/Financial Services sector or a recent Graduate.
- Solid generalist experience, ideally within the Professional/Financial Services sector or recent Graduate
- Numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets
- Strong organisational skills required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Preparation of reports to clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Dealing with client administration
- Learning and using all applications required for the job including:
- Financial Express Analytics
- Iress/Intelliflo client management system
- Wrap - investment deals & client processing
- Attend client meetings and contribute to such meetings
- Undertake research as required on specific projects.
Technical Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge is not a pre-requisite but knowledge of pension, investment and life products will be advantageous. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the skill set below:
- Computer literate.
- Good keyboard and data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and willing to work within a team and alone.
- An interest in finance.
- High level of accuracy.
- Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
Main Core Skills Used in doing the Role:
- Hardworking and prepared to go "the extra mile" to ensure work is done on time and to the highest of standards
- Capable of working independently and ability to manage own workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet specific time deadlines
- Possesses a team ethic and prepared to assist others
- Well spoken and comfortable dealing with a wide range of individuals including clients and other professionals, maintaining at all times the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player with a positive "can do" attitude.
This role would look to pay a salary of between £25-33k plus company benefits.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expanding business working with a great set up and working with some great clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV through to be reviewed or call for more information.