A reputable company based in Staverton are looking to appoint a Credit Controller to join their friendly and energetic team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company with a strong local presence. With an excellent track record of staff retention, this company has proven success stories for offering progression opportunity and attractive long term career prospects. You will be joining a business where your personal goals and development are really important therefore you will be given extensive training and coaching including study support if desired.
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, your main responsibilities will include;
- Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of customers and maintaining strong relationships
- Chasing business to business debt in line with cash collection targets
- Mainly dealing with low value, high volume invoices
- Allocating receipts
- Issuing customer statements
- Arranging alternative payment terms where necessary
- Assisting and supporting other members of the team
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, strong credit controller with the ability to communicate and build rapport on all levels. To fit in with the current team, you will have a friendly and outgoing personality with a desire to learn and progress your career.