Job Title: Fitter/Installer
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 DOE
Our client is a respected, successful and growing company based in Brackley. They specialise in design, manufacturing and installation within residential and commercial properties. They require a professional Fitter/Installer with a strong work ethic to join their team. Some of their commercial clients include leading automotive brands however, you would also get the opportunity to work in some of the country's most prestigious properties.
- Installing workshop cabinets and slatted storewall system
- Laying PVC interlocking tiles
- Ceiling installation
- Loading and unloading of vans
- Completing installation reports
- Building and installing exhibition stands
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good understanding of technical information and drawings
- The ability to lift and carry heavy goods
- Focussed on providing excellent customer service
- Able to work to tight deadlines without compromising on your attention to detail
- Knowledge of carpentry, plumbing (basic) and electrics (basic)
- A strong team player with a positive attitude
This is a family run company that really value their employees.
This position will be Monday - Friday with the core hours being 8am-4pm. There will be occasional overnight stays required but as much notice as possible will be given.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.