Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional facilities management company are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager to join their team.
As the Facilities Manager, you will oversee the management of both hard and soft services at a number of properties to ensure an efficient and effective FM service is being delivered to the client / tenants at all times.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for service and contract compliance to ensure all services and client’s requirements and standards are met
- Undertake contractual, compliance and technical audits
- Act as a Health & Safety ambassador for all sites within remit and ensure a safe working environment for the building users.
- Liaise regularly with all tenants and occupiers keeping them informed of all works and services within the building as required.
- Undertake general maintenance tasks across the properties within your remit which will include but not limited to: emergency light testing, water temperature testing, utilities meter readings and reporting, and weekly fire alarm tests and planned fire drills.
- Ensure that Food and Beverage audits are being completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Supervise contractors working on site, issuing the necessary permits and ensuring compliance with health and safety.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of small project works, office moves and 'churn’.
- Undertake weekly floor walks highlighting and logging any maintenance, cleaning and health & safety issues.
- Ensure that all meeting rooms, common areas (toilets, kitchen) are kept clean and tidy
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with managing the delivery of FM Services to customers
- Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure.
- Excellent communicator and team player with an ability to work flexibly
- Proven experience in a property / maintenance / facilities organization
- IOSH qualification (or currently working towards one)
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance competing priorities and workloads
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with great scope for progression