Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Modelling Analyst
Salary: up to £40,000 + bonus & benefits
A successful and established financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Credit Risk Modelling Analyst to support scorecard implementation, cut-off strategies, oversight of scorecard monitoring, and related recommendations regarding scorecard re-alignment or re-development.
As an Analyst you will be responsible for developing credit risk scoring and underwriting models across all product lines. You’ll also develop next generation tools to reduce scorecard development time without degrading benchmark performance, and utilise customer information and behavioural scoring models to enhance collection and borrower retention strategies.
What do you need to apply?
- Strong experience in credit scoring and other statistical modelling techniques
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Programming ability in SAS or alternative scorecard development tools
- Familiar with SQL and MS Office package
- A degree in in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research or Econometrics