Sponsorship Sales Manager - Award Winning Events
Job Title: Sponsorship Sales Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum plus Double OTE and excellent benefits
About The Company
An exciting new sales opportunity has recently become available due to an advancement internally within an events organisation. Our client is an award-winning Events Company based in South West London.As a Sponsorship Sales Manager you will be further developing your career with a sales events organisation that provides a unique concept within business networking and providing information.
Our client has a reputable name within the events industry with some of the most prestigious solution providers which include the likes of Samsung, HSBC, IBM and many more.
About The Sponsorship Sales Manager Role
As the Sponsorship Sales Manager you will have the unique opportunity to enhance both your sales ability and client servicing skills in an established events environment. This would be delivered through securing sponsorship revenue via our clients international exchange events. Also via growing new business as well as driving the current events framework.
Key Responsibilities for Sponsorship Sales Manager:
- Develop key relationships with clients and formulate creative, innovative and profitable solutions for the business
- You will network with the production, marketing and operations side of the business to enable successful focused events
- You will be able to attend weekly training sessions designed for the sponsorship sales department in order to broaden your experience
- Provide the ability to identify potential customers via strategical methods such as media, events and other business sources
If you are currently in a Sales Events role or are currently working as a Sales Executive, this is the ideal next step in your development to become a Sponsorship Sales Manager through the marketing and events sector.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Sponsorship Sales Manager:
- A proven record in business to business sales, ideally sponsorship or media
- Natural desire to improve themselves as a sales professional
- Preferably someone who has the ability to build their own client base, whilst still dealing with existing clients
- Business acumen and a strong commercial awareness by having a passion for the events industry
The Sponsorship Sales Manager receives a highly competitive salary for the events sector paying from £30,000 to £40,000 + Double OTE depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Sponsorship Sales Manager role or to apply send your CV now or contact .
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive