Finance Office Supervisor
Central Employment are looking to recruit Finance Office Supervisor based in Tyne & Wear for an established and growing specialist engineering consultancy.
Due to an internal promotion, they require a Book keeper/Finance Office supervisor to manage key day to day duties within the accounts department team and report into the Financial Director.
- Cash book and bank reconciliation
- Cash flow reporting
- Monthly salaries
- Payroll support for 200 hourly paid employees
- Sales reconciliations
- Fixed asset and adhoc control account reconciliations
- Supervision of credit control and purchase ledger functions
- Assist in production of monthly management accounts and reports
- Daily usage of SAGE and or ERP systems
- Experience in working independently and being a self-starter
- End to end payroll, weekly, monthly and salaries
- Prepared or assisted in month managment accounts
- Previous experience in sales & purchase ledger essential.
- Supervisory experience would be ideal
- Working knowledge of ERP / SAGE systems essential.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good communication skills