E-Commerce Executive - Fashion/Brand Industry
Our well established and successful, growing client within the fashion industry have a new exciting permanent opportunity for an E-Commerce Executive to join the team within their Gloucester offices.
If you are career driven, like/interested in brands, have a good level of intellect and a good personality with a creative flair then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Acting as the lead catalyst, you will enable effective on-line management of live listings of product with retailers. The relationships are already established with the retailers you will be responsible for Account Managing and introducing new products/lines available to them ensuring maximum sales through both existing and new omni-channel retailers.
- Manage day to day communication with buyer/client as single point of contact and successfully develop strong relationships.
- Assist in ensuring successful on-boarding of new retailers by working closely with Omni-Channel Partnership and E-Commerce teams.
- Achieve a strong understanding of consumer and brand profile for key retailers, ensuring this insight translates effectively into identifying and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Manage the 'live listing’ of brands and products ensuring that the promise 'to make it easy and profitable’ for retail partners is consistently being met.
- Develop and communicate weekly and seasonal sales reports, ensuring a reliable, thorough and 'automatic’ approach in delivering information/summary of actions to key stakeholders.
- Understand each retailer’s listing process, key stake-holders and sign off requirement.
- Ensure internal buying teams are clearly informed and aligned with supplying adequate stock levels to meet demand.
- Arrange stock reservations and releases.
- Operate efficiently according to our agreed brand permissions framework and when necessary provide right information 'to make a case’ in influencing brand owners.
- Ensure marketing teams are briefed to support as required retailers through planning and provision of appropriate brand visuals and product asset pack.
- You will need a good level of Microsoft Excel skills to analyse data.
- Brands/Fashion/Retail experience is preferred.
- Career driven.
- Some Account Management/Sales (This can be retail sales)/Negotiating experience.
- Be entrepreneurial, a natural self-starter and a logical thinker.
Hours - Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
Salary - £18-20k + £2k Bonus