Project Management Internship - Luxury Concierge - West London
A luxury concierge service providing the next level in luxury lifestyle management with a global network of partners allowing them access to some of the most prestigious and sort after experiences on behalf of their client base.
This is a 6 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
In this internship you will join the company to support and learn from both the Concierge and Events Teams, developing skills in project management and research, along with wider commercial experience.
• Create new presentations to send to clients.
• Research new client projects e.g. holidays, property search, car rental, private island festivals, events etc.
• Research travel, flights, private planes, hotels, luxury destinations etc.
• Project management tasks which may include visiting client properties in and around London.
• Daily office management duties which everyone helps with e.g. book couriers, answering phones and responding to email.
• Research upcoming events, restaurants, premiers, sporting events, VIP events, in demand tickets which could be of interest to clients.
• Contribute to the client newsletter in terms of helping create content, contact lists, creating layout with beautiful design etc.
• Update the events calendar so the team are kept abreast with the latest upcoming events of interest to concierge members.
• Keep the company file maker up to date with contacts and suppliers.
• Go through magazines to pick out anything of interest for members.
• Stay in touch with all London openings, events, restaurants and bars, updated files accordingly.
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Someone comfortable liaising with discerning and discreet clients.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise workload as required.
• Hardworking with a professional and mature approach to work.
• Someone with an eye for the latest trends, must haves, holiday destinations and sort after experiences.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
This is a rare opportunity for a recent graduate interested in project management, event organisation, VIP hospitality and looking to join a fast growth company.