Mixed Tax Manager - Independent firm - London
Are you a Mixed Tax Manager ready to join a reputable and client centric team? Working with the firm's Tax Partner the role includes assisting in the management of a department of experienced tax specialists, monitoring and ensuring deadlines are met and client billing.
The role holder will also be responsible for the review of work prepared by other tax team members, managing the personal tax compliance correspondence as well as assisting with marketing. The portfolio of corporate and private clients are both diverse and varied generating challenging and interesting compliance and advisory work for the successful candidate.
Technical knowledge required
- UK income tax
- Knowledge of non dom taxation (advantageous)
- Corporate tax advice
- Confident in using tax legislation
- A self-starter/motivator
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Work in a team with Partners in the firm
- Good marketer/developer of new work and services
- Ethical - to act in each client's best interests
- ICAEW/ACCA and/or
- Chartered Institute of Taxation
To express your interest in these positions please send me your CV today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.