Regional Internal Sales Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to join a market leading distributor of electrical components with an excellent local reputation as an employer of choice.
We are looking for a strong leader who can drive the high performance of the sales team. You will have experience of managing, motivating and leading internal sales teams who are tasked with winning new business, growing revenue, and developing relationships with existing customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and delivering the strategy to achieve sales targets and objectives
- Recruit, train and manage a team of 8-10 internal account managers
- Work closely with other internal sales managers to create confident, high performing teams
- Manage team targets, activities and performance
- Conduct performance reviews and appraisals, and performance management as necessary
- To analyse team and individual performance and provide ongoing support and coaching to the team to encourage the overachievement of targets
- Responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing a successful internal sales team
- Experience working within a B2B and manufacturing or technical environment is preferred
- Strong sales background with a proven track record
- Strong leader who can drive performance in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of team recruitment, appraisals, training and development
- Data and performance analysis, KPI monitoring, etc.
- Good negotiation skills, commercial acumen and highly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 - £34,000