Cooper Lomaz are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity of Payroll and Benefits Manager, for an established but expanding business based in Peterborough. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll and Benefits Manager to join the existing team, and will be playing a pivotal role within the company. You will be reporting directly to the HR Director, and be responsible for two part time members of the team.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not exclusive of):
- Processing monthly and fortnightly payroll
- Generation of monthly report data
- International Payroll processes
- Develop benefit and bonus schemes for employees
- Attending quarterly reviews
- Supporting the implementation of new Payroll systems
The ideal candidate will be methodical and pragmatic, who is technically sound and has Payroll/Benefits experience within a manufacturing environment. Strong Excel skills are essential, with a CIPP Qualification or QBE equivalent. System usage of SAYE and Miracle Lite Payroll are desired but not essential. This is a full time, permanent position.