Area Sales Manager - Office Furniture - Construction
CD Construction Sales Recruitment - the Construction Sales "experts"
Family owned and run office furniture designer and manufacturer requires a showroom/field based sales person. You will sell their range of products via Architects, Designers and Dealers.
When not out in the field you will be based in the luxury showroom in Central London.
A mix of new business and account management.
Great organisation offering a long term career.
JOB TITLE: Area Sales Manager - Office Furniture - Construction
SELLING: Office Furniture
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers and Dealers
PACKAGE: £35k basic, OTE £45k, all travel paid, 25 days holiday, mobile, laptop, health, pension
- Family owned and run
- UK manufacturer
- Luxury central London showroom
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Must have some kind of office furniture sales experience
- Ideally sold to Architects, Designers and Dealers but our client is open as long as you have had sales experience within office furniture
- Happy to be based in the showroom in Central London when not out in the field
- New business sales experience with good account management abilities
- Ability to take new products to market
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in design
- Your role is to sell the company's manufactured range of office furniture, our client designs and manufactures in the UK
- With a prestigious showroom in Central London you will be part showroom based and part field based covering London inside the M25
- You will be selling to Architects, Specifiers and Dealers
- An established database of dealers is in place and your own new business skills and experience is required on the Architect and Specifiers side, but our client already has a great name in this market
- Realistic year 1 target
- In-house training on the products
To apply for the above position, Please contact Steve Mansfield or hit the apply button.