Maple Windows is currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper in Walthamstow, London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company.
Applicant must be a part-qualified/qualified Bookkeeper with an all rounded knowledge of posting entries and running reports. The ideal candidate will be confident, ambitious, highly motivated, charismatic and be able to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate must have experience posting entries and running reports on Sage 50 and must be competent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Candidate should ideally hold a formal accounting qualification. AAT/ICB and/or similar.
- Up to £26,000 per-annum;
- Holiday allowance
- Deal with client queries
- Bookkeeping responsibilities
- Responsibility for daily financial transactions, recording, raising and processing for product orders, invoicing, credit notes and staff expenses
- Sage 50 Payroll - RTI submissions
- Processing reports with advisory letters
- Filing and archiving
- General administration
- Credit control
- Bank, cashbook and reconciling statements
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, ensuring an excellent service is always provided
- You will also be involved in ad-hoc duties that will assist with the daily running of the accounts team
- Pensions Auto-enrolment submission
Skills & experience required:
- Essential experience working with Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Experience working within a Bookkeeping environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to work from own initiative
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to identify errors
- Able to maintain professionalism at all times
Maple Windows does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.