Director - Governance, Risk & Compliance (Software Consultancy)
Our client is a global leader in GRC technology with an established client base across various sectors and due to continued growth they are looking to bring in a credible Director level Consultant as they continue to evolve their EMEA footprint.
The person they are looking for will be a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, who is fully committed to high levels of customer experience. You will have a background in governance, risk & compliance; can inspire a team with your commercial and technical passion, love working with C-Level executives at big companies, and can paint a vision where GRC technology can best serve the needs of a business.
As a Director of the firm, your primary goal will be to drive adoption of the firm’s GRC solutions, and support business development activities across a mix of commercial and public sector accounts across the entire EMEA region.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing adoption planning and budgeting for adoption programs
- Managing teams across projects
- Defining deliverable structure and content
- Facilitating buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- Providing client management for top decision makers at key clients
- Participating and leading the proposal development process for top tier strategic services opportunities
- Contributing to the development of services pricing strategies
- Participating in public speaking events
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in IT Audit or Risk Consulting for a public accounting firm, professional services firm or within industry at a senior level
- Experience with leading projects and programs focused on internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies and tools
- Demonstrable understanding of risk measurement and quantification techniques
- Experience successfully leading multi-department or organisational process change.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Strong knowledge of compliance issues facing company businesses
- Ability to represent the company externally on integrity / compliance topics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including great public speaking skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Possess creative and disciplined problem-solving techniques, a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Strong ethics & high personal integrity
- Ability to travel up to 30%