Anne Jagger Recruitment is working with an East London based, customer experience business. This international company are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join the friendly team. You will be responsible for the daily bookkeeping assignments and supporting their external accountant wo prepares the management and statutory accounts.
- Knowledge of quickbooks is essential
- Processing purchasing invoices, purchase ledger accounts and cash received.
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Daily reconciliation of euro and sterling accounts
- Preparing and posting monthly expenses
- Managing staff timesheets
- Payment processing and cash planning
- Weekly debtor and creditor reporting
- Collation of hourly paid staff hours and holiday pay
- Sundry reporting required by group head office
- Competent in Microsoft packages
AAT Qualification or similar is required along with three years’ experience. You need to be a hands on person with a strong customer service focus who easily builds internal and external relationships.
The salary for this permanent position is up to £32k depending on skills and previous experience. The working hours are normal office hours, Monday to Friday; however flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website www.annejagger.com to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.