Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (Field Based)
Up to £28,000 basic, with OTE £65,000/annum. Plus a generous company car, phone and tablet allowance.
The Job - Business Development Manager
Our client is looking to employ an experienced Business Development Manager to assist in their rapid growth. They are a platinum Xerox reseller based in Uxbridge, but this is in Field based role within Croydon, South East London.
They are exclusively an elite Xerox, mono-brand specialist dedicated to selling Xerox products, services and providing a full range of printing peripherals from small office devices to large, production printers and they’ve done it for over 25 years!
They are experts in document solutions and equipped to provide the full range of Xerox technology, Audit and Assessment tools, Document Management, Document/Process Automation, Print Management, Financial and Managed Print Services.
Backed by Xerox, they deliver professional pre-sales and post-sales services and unique, innovative pro-active technical support.
Critical Purpose For Business Development Manager
- To exceed customer’s expectations and maintain fruitful relationships.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Generate sales for the business through new and existing customers.
- Pitching products and services to new and existing customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities For Business Development Manager
- To liaise and build relationships with customers / suppliers / internal staff to achieve the critical purpose, while keeping a good balance between customer and business. Analyse, invoke and innovate alternative actions & strategies where required. Research organisations and individuals and their needs to identify growth.
- Cold call, develop quotes and proposals, networking.
- Communicate clearly the growth strategy and pipeline. Identify and grow opportunities within customer base.
- Protect our clients commercially sensitive data.
- Communicating new product developments to customer base.
Required Skills For Business Development Manager
- Personable and confident in a face to face B2B sales environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Previous experience or relevant experience.
- Identification of the customers’ needs.
- Closing skills.
- Motivation for sales.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (e-mail / Microsoft Office / database).
- Customer facing experience.
- Exceptional communicator.
Skills To Be Trained For Business Development Manager
Full knowledge of products.