Engagement Officer (Members Club & Competition) Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engagement Officer to join Rounders England. You will be working full time on a permanent basis subject to funding, part time work is also considered. The salary is £20,200 - £25,250 p.a. plus company pension scheme, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and flexitime.
As Engagement Officer, you will be able to use your influencing skillsto sell products and encourage new members. You will relish working in partnership to develop an excellent customer experience to help grow the numbers of rounders players, officials, coaches, volunteers and teams and leagues.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the successful operation of the membership element of the Rounders Platform
- Implementation of the strategy to grow and retain participants in Rounders through an effective Membership programme, with a focus on engagement, delivery and retention
- Support to the Marketing team to deliver attractive and relevant content to its Members’ Club, via regular ezines and newsflashes
- Devise and implement an effective approach to engage and encourage Rounders enthusiasts to want to join Rounders England’s Members’ Club and once in, encourage them to move up the membership tiers
What you’ll need
- Business degree or equivalent with evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Over 1 years relevant experience or demonstrable record of personal achievement.
- Willingness to travel nationally when required
Based in Sheffield, we are the governing body for Rounders providing a structure for the sport. Our mission is 'Connecting People through Rounders’, and our small friendly team lives by our values of fun, passion, accountability and straight talking.
Submit your CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) and a covering letter (maximum 1 side of A4) outlining your suitability for the post to David Bentley via the application button below. Please ensure your application contains a telephone number and an email address.
For a further discussion regarding the position please contact: Dan Newton, Development Director on Sheffield 2480357.
Closing Date for applications is noon on Monday 10th April 2017.
Provisional dates for interviews are: Wednesday 26th and Thursday 27th April 2017.
Note that this is one of two Rounders England positions currently available. We are also seeking a part time Engagement Officer (Competition) advertised seperately.
No agencies please