Key Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity in Key Account Management
A leading global company is looking for experienced Key Account Managers covering 2 x West Midlands districts (to include: Worcester, Redditch, Wolverhampton, Shropshire and Newtown (Mid Wales).
The roles will effectively manage existing customer portfolios, whilst also develop incremental sales growth within the geographical territory.
Development and execution of sales strategies to enhance overall business relationships is paramount. As is the proactive management of existing sales whilst identifying & realising profit potential of your customer base. You will be comfortable developing and maintaining a level of Supplier & product knowledge. The role also involves working closely with the Company's internal departments and local branches.
- Strategic thinking Key Account Manager that will manage and expand business identifying and targeting revenue potential within a portfolio
- Establish relationship with accounts in assigned territory
- Self-motivated, creative problems solver with the ability to anticipate customer needs/wants
- Adapts to knowledge of customer strategies
- Creates and negotiates long term win/win business relationships
- Ability to proactively manage multiple relationships across customer functions
- Well-developed interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Must have a full driving license
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in consultative based field sales, with the ability to transact tactically when needed.
- Ability to plan and implement long term commercial agreements.
- Strong customer facing experience, understanding customer's requirements and needs with the ability to drive actions to move business opportunities.
- Experience in analysing and producing sales figures/reports, with MS Office capability
- A good understanding of the MRO, Electronic, production & manufacturing Industries