The client is looking for a Graduate to join their team on a 24 month contract to gain exposure to the complete finance function.
The client is a leading Global Investment company based in the heart of the City of London
Responsible for maintenance and update of Microsoft AX Dynamics accounting system General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Staff Debtor books;
- Balance Sheet reconciliations for Mondrian and Atlantic Value Group entities;
- Assisting with treasury management including cash posting, forecasting, General Ledger reconciliations and maintenance of foreign and petty cash;
- Assisting with monthly revenue accrual and fee analysis reporting;
- Assisting with month-end process including preparation of journal entries and supporting documentation;
- Assisting in the preparation and review of P11D and PSA returns;
- Assisting in the preparation of annual 15c questionnaires for US Registered Investment Companies.
- Degree Qualified (2:1 as a minimum);
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PC skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience of Microsoft AX Dynamics;
- Investment management experience.
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Good problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and Communication:
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels;
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
- Relating and/or working as part of a team.
- Deadline conscious;
- Self motivated and self starter;
- Able to influence;
- Able to manage ambiguity.
Competitive plus Benefits