Our client is a small but perfectly formed digital studio who specialise in App Development and Augmented Reality and boast a portfolio of FMCG consumer brands rarely found in the North East.
They are looking to recruit a Digital Designer with UX experience who can work from wireframes and brand books to create screens for apps and in-store digital point of sale units. You will be primarily responsible for working with developers to produce apps for iOS and Android platforms.
Skills and experience:
- Experience designing screens for iOS and Android apps.
- Creative with an interest in current creative/digital trends.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Any coding or Augmented Reality AR experience would be beneficial.
- A background in Digital Design and Apps.
- UX experience.
- Keen to grow and develop in the role.
- Art work experience.
- Able to work within the confines of a brand book.
- Able to produce exciting and well thought through creative ideas.
- Experience designing screens for iOS or Android apps.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the position and the company.