Online Product Manager
Online Product ManagerLondon £50-55k + bonuses
I am recruiting for an Online Product Manager to be based in London for a very successful sports betting operator.
As the Online Product Manager, you will support strategy and take ownership of the sportsbook website: The Online Product Manager will also be part of the global management team.
The Online Product Manager will have a proven track record and understanding of digital operations/promotions ideally with in-depth experience of Product Management, CRM, player acquisition, online brand management and digital content development in the sportsbook, gaming industries.
My client is a successful lottery and sports betting operator, managing national divisions across Africa and beyond. The business is proud to be globally recognised as a start-up specialist for gaming operations in emerging markets. With operations in 20 different countries, 50,000 Point-of-Sales and 2 billion customer transactions per year - We like to mention that they are the leading Lottery and Sports Betting Operator in Africa.
The Ideal Candidate:
- In depth previous Product Management experience within the Sportsbook / betting and gaming sector
- Previous experience in liaising between marketing, technology and customer teams
- Happy to travel with your work
- Been responsible for the promotional marketing through all digital formats.
- Project management skills
THE ROLE: The Online Product Manager will support strategy and take ownership of the sportsbook website:
- Act as liaison between executive management, marketing department, customers and technology teams.
- Translating the business needs into detailed software specifications.
- Responsible for the promotional marketing through all digital formats.
- Prioritise projects by short term wins and long term propositions that support the business' ambitions
- Provide project management skills to ensure delivery on time, as well as quality and consistency of delivery
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.