£18,000 - £22,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Employability Tutor to join my client, an established Training Provider based in Longsight. They are one of the largest Training Providers in the Northwest and they are looking to strengthen their team with the addition of a new Employability Tutor.
As an Employability Tutor you will be responsible for planning and delivering Employability qualifications to a range of learners. You will be responsible for maximising learner achievement and ensuring learners are provided with an excellent learner experience. You will be required to develop individual support plans and develop and maintain a library of tools to support learners’ needs. As an Employability Tutor in this company you will need experience of delivering Employability qualifications.
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have recently worked as an Employability Tutor with experience working with and teaching young people both in a classroom environment and on a 1:1 basis.
The above is desirable but above all we are looking for the successful candidate for the role of Employability Tutor to have the following:
- Minimum of Level 4 Teaching Qualification
- Experience delivering Employability qualifications such as Work Skills, Employability and PSD
- Experience supporting young people to achieve qualifications
- Excellent ICT skills to support delivery
- Experience dealing with unemployed clients
- Strong classroom management including dealing with disruptive behaviour
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to plan and manage own workload, achieve agreed targets and evaluate outcomes
- Self motivation and self confidence and ability to use initiative when required
- Creativity, and innovation in delivery of learning
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Employability Tutors looking for a new challenge. If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Employability Tutor in this forward thinking company please apply below and send your CV to us.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.