Graduate IT Consultant Programme - Dublin Assessment
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, career focused and highly motivated? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Want a career where you are rewarded for your success and encouraged to meet your potential?
FDM Group is an international IT services provider, offering excellent career opportunities. We are currently seeking a number of high-calibre candidates with the drive to work in IT, to join our award-winning Graduate Programme on our Business or Technical Pathway.
We will be holding an assessment day for this opportunity in Dublin on Wednesday 23rd April. If you would like to attend, please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.
If successful, you will receive professional vocational training, at our London or Manchester Academy, in a number of business and IT disciplines to become a professional IT Consultant. You will progress to work on-site with one of our high-profile clients on business-critical projects, in one of the following roles: Software Developer, Production Support Analyst, Project/Business Analyst, Software Test Analyst or Data and Operational Analyst.
- STEM degree or equivalent experience
- Determination to build a successful career in IT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach and problem solving abilities
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK
Find out more about FDM’s Graduate Programme at www.fdmgroup.com/uk-careers