Job Title: Project/Construction Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: LDN-#309
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £75k-£80k basic plus competitive package
Company & Project: Top 20 main contractor operating in the Education, Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors are looking for a Contracts Manager across a number of projects in London. They have an enviable reputation in the London market and they are looking for a candidate to manage c£15-20m worth of turn over across 2-3 sites concurrently.
Our client is one of the largest privately owned contractors in the market, with an unrivalled order-book in terms of project pipeline and long term stability. Over 70% of their business is derived from established frameworks on both a national and regional basis.
Duties & Responsibilities: The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing c£15-20m worth of turn over across 2-3 sites concurrently.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing the full life cycle of the projects, managing all project management functions for the projects, from planning, design and financial management, through to practical construction delivery of the project and commercial close/final account.
Previous experience in managing multiple projects c£5m+ is essential, along with a strong working knowledge of H&S, quality build with low defects, and exceptional client facing skills.
- Previously held Contracts Manager or Project Manager roles with Top 50 contractors.
- Ideally from a Project Management or Site Management background.
- Strong technical appreciation of planning, design and cost on projects to £10m.
- Good experience on Traditional, New Build, Refurbishment and Design & Build projects in Central London.
- Sector experience must include Commercial, Education, and Residential.
- Previous Roles: Contracts Manager OR Project Manager OR Construction Manager OR Senior Project Manager OR Senior Site Manager.
Qualifications & Skills: Degree in Construction Management or equivalent from a recognised institution.
Application Process: If you would like more information on this Contract Manager's position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is of interest.
Services advertised by Apple Technical Recruitment are that of an Employment Agency/Business.