Senior Quantity Surveyor
My Client is looking for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the retail and commercial sectors, who is looking to progress their career by joining their London team to lead projects and teams with a client facing role.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established office with an expanding client base working on a variety projects in the range of £80m and greater.
The ideal Candidate must be MRICS and able to demonstrate a proven track record within both pre and post contract delivery alongside excellent communication skills with all levels of staff both internally and within client organisations.
The position will require the candidate to be capable of managing and mentoring junior members of staff.
Required Skills and Expertise
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Quantity Surveying knowledge base throughout Pre and Post construction phases
- Experience in feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice administration of construction contracts, tender documentation, and chartered status
- Experience of Retail and Commercial projects from inception to completion
- Client facing skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- A track record of working with teams, prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
To register for Quantity Surveying Jobs please send your CV to