Full Stack Developer
Do you want to work for one of Wales' most dynamic and upward moving companies? Do you want the opportunity to influence exciting SaaS development projects, utilising the latest development tools and practices?
Our client is looking for high class talent to join their Innovation Department located in Swansea. They have multiple opportunities available to join their team as a Full Stack Developer on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Why they need you
They need you to help them realise theirr microservice based vision as they continue their quest to deliver great software for the estate agency market, in the UK and abroad. They have lots of exciting features that are waiting for you to get your teeth into, and a supportive team in which to get things done.
If you display knowledge and excitement for web and mobile technologies, they definitely want to hear from you.
In return as their Full Stack Developer they will offer you
- 25 days holiday.
- Social: End of month drinks and recognition events, Company Summer BBQ
- Flexible working options
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Free tea and coffee
They use Azure, AWS, C#, TypeScript, Git, Elasticsearch, Service Bus, Redis, Docker and Kubernetes in their architecture, which consists of web based SPAs, a full WebAPI surface, and queue-driven back end workloads. This toolkit is ever-evolving too!
What they’re looking for in their Full Stack Developer
- You know when to innovate and explore completely new solutions, while understanding that there’s a time and a place for tried and tested approaches, too
- You have significant commercial development experience
- You're a driven, pro-active, pragmatic problem-solver - and will enjoy demonstrating this to them along with proven, relevant commercial experience
- You are curious and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- You have a self-motivated mind-set with a desire to solve problems
Key Responsibilities of their Full Stack Developer
- Work closely with the team to help shape and deliver great features, and maintain a high level of performance
- Help shape and maintain awesome coding standards
- Help the team by mentoring staff and developing the skills of others – via PR reviews, retrospective meetings
- Make a difference in the direction of the product
- Be part of a great team that enjoys socialising (great company-wide end of month gatherings)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join their team as their new Full Stack Developer, please click ‘apply’ today!