Corporate Sales Director
Job Title: Corporate Sales Director
Our client has been the leader in face-to-face marketing since 1927, yet their goal remains the same: To bring people together face-to-face in a way that informs, inspires, promotes businesses and builds relationships. From day one, they have continued to offer a full range of face-to-face marketing solutions from sound strategy to compelling creative ideas and, of course, constant innovation. As the UK’s leading events and exhibition services organisation they always look to recruit individuals of the highest calibre - and this role is no exception.
They are looking for a high calibre Corporate Sales Director to manage a team to maximise sales of custom built exhibition stands and features to high standard exhibitors whilst also managing and delivering your own portfolio, alongside this. You will also be expected to deliver effective customer service to all clients. Frequent UK travel will be required.
To succeed you will need to be a driven, dynamic, experienced and highly motivated individual who can demonstrate proven effectiveness in a customer facing role. Ideally you will have experience managing a sales team as well as your own sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell the complete range of their services;
- Manage all aspects of strategic planning;
- Analyse business performance and industry strengths to find areas of growth;
- Work closely with all levels of management;
- Analyse financial information to determine present and expected future financial performance based on recommendation;
- Develop the sales teams to achieve targets;
- To collaborate the sales and performance figures of the Corporate Sales team;
- Prepare reports on key performance factors and figures to present to the executive team;
- Assist in the compilation of tenders.
The role will be directly manages a team of people in the Corporate Sales department, including overseeing management of Sales targets, account management and growth. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- You'll need to be results and service focused, ideally with at least 3 years experience gained within a similar fast paced commercial environment, ideally in a customer facing role.
- You will need to set goals and manage priorities and expectations of both internal colleagues and external clients to achieve effective working relations
- You must understand the business implications of decisions and align the teams work to support business goals and initiatives.
- You will be expected to assess shows and take advantage of the opportunities they may offer in order to maximise the exhibitor revenue gained on a show.
The Company would like to welcome all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.