Accounts Payable Supervisor - Interim
- Lead the Purchase Ledger team ensuring that invoices and employee expenses are processed and paid
- Assist the Finance Manager with overall cash management of the business by forecasting cash outflows and ensuring that suppliers are paid according to terms
- Review reconciliations of monthly supplier statements
- Review payment runs
- Review intercompany reconciliations
- Reconcile suspense accounts
- Identify areas for efficiencies, drive continuous improvement and assist the Finance Manager in developing an integrated Purchase to Pay (P2P) process with the aim of achieving PLC control and operating standards
Qualifications and Experience:
- Purchase Ledger team management experience in a progressive environment dealing with high volumes of transactions and multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working with a recognised ERP system with integrated P2P process (Oracle Fusion Financial experience advantageous).
- Track record of building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel), and a recognised ERP
- Strong team player with a collaborative style who actively seeks partnership with colleagues to achieve shared results while leading by example.
- Highly organised with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation but is also able to follow an agreed way of working.
- Emotionally resilient and energetic with a positive attitude and the drive and ambition to succeed.
If you are interested in the role of Accounts Payable Supervisor and have the relevant experience, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.