Senior Quantity Surveyor
Looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be part of London's most successful award winning High End Developers.
The role is to work within a dynamic project specific commercial team on the construction of a 30 storey high rise tower with a super high end finish, project value £95million and consists of 150units based in City of London
The role is paying anything up to £80k + very competitive package.
* Candidates must have a stable career history working for reputable contractor or developer where they have run there own projects.
Main aspects of job would consist: procurement of contractors, management + payment of contractors, value engineering, build cost estimating, updating business on cost / risk & scope, contract administration
- 5 - 10 years experience working within a QS position in the UK
- An excellent approach to work and professional outlook on the construction industry
- Strong references
- Computer literate
- Main contractor/developer experience desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid commercial acumen
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (BSc Quantity Surveying preferred)
This is a great opportunity to work for an award winning Developer who is willing to invest in their staff to further enhance their careers and push them forward into more senior positions as their time grows with the company.
If you are interested then please apply or please feel free to contact Aaron Weintraub on 0203 680 0650 for a confidential chat
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.