Small Works Contracts Manager
Small Works Contracts Manager required for busy Bury St. Edmunds based general building contractor.
Job Title: Small Works Contracts Manager
Job Location: Bury St. Edmunds
Job Salary: £30,000 - £37,500 + package
My client are a locally based general builder with an excellent reputation in the mid-Suffolk market.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Small Works Contracts Manager to take the lead on delivering their extensive portfolio of projects up to £250k in value, everything from refurbishments to small scale extensions and new builds.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Management experience. This is essential, particularly within main contracting.
- A relevant qualification route, Degree or HNC / HND qualifications are desirable.
- Strong construction knowledge, preferable with a core trade background, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects. - A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a growing, sought after employer who offer a stable and rewarding workload across the local area.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.