Quantity Surveyor required for major national Main Contractor, covering their East Anglian operations.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Ipswich
Job Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are a leading national Main Contractor, taking their place as one of the largest builders in the region and amongst the UK Top 50.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the team to support the financial management of their projects. They will consider candidates from Assistant level to Intermediate as they seek a good fit for the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience is essential, particularly within main contracting.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable. - A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a highly respected business who an boast an impressive project portfolio and a strong order book.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.