Financial Accountant - ACA
My client is easily accessible from York, Harrogate and Leeds . very close to the A1 with ambitions and investment to expand internationally.
Personal ethics and a commitment to the development of its employees are very important to the business and areas in which they have achieved considerable success to date.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be part of a small, high-performing team in the group finance function. Your duties and responsibilities will be broad and will include;
- Consolidation of financial reporting and statutory accounts to IFRS standards
- Managing the treasury and working capital strategies
- Providing support on due diligence on acquisitions, integrations and identifying efficiencies.
- Assisting with taxation matters
- Providing technical accounting support to the individual site (operations and finance)
You will be a recently qualified ACA accountant with a strong technical background and a real desire to work in industry and utilise the skills you have learnt. There is a fantastic support and mentoring facility so as a first time mover you will get all the training you need to embark on your career.
- Career opportunities to progress within the role, and elsewhere across the business.
- Excellent salary & benefits package.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.