Management Tutor / Assessor
Are you an experienced Management Tutor / Assessor who, because of your own management experience is competent to deliver a L3 Management Apprenticeship qualification as well as the generic suite of business admin and customer service qualifications across the South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire & North Derbyshire regions.
The ideal location for this role, to be central would be Barnsley or Wakefield.
Our client is a large, stable, quality focused & Prime contract holder delivering a comprehensive portfolio of Training Programmes & Apprenticeships throughout the UK. They are looking to expand their current work force by recruiting a new Management Tutor / Assessor.
It's their supportive approach to staff development and close focus on building strong reliable teams that has lead to this Management Tutor / Assessor opportunity becoming available.
As the new Management Tutor / Assessor you will:
· Conduct a thorough initial assessment of skills and competencies with each learner
· Plan the learning programme accordingly
· Manage learner portfolios via the e-portfolio system
· Prepare and deliver learning sessions to address identified learning needs
· Promote and embed English, Maths and ICT throughout the programme of learning
Qualification & experience expectations
· Are you someone who just gets things done?
· Engages with learners, instils confidence in them, motivates them, inspires them
· Qualified Apprenticeship Assessor (A1, D32,D33, TAQA)
· Qualified to a minimum of L3 or can demonstrate Management Experience
· Proven success & achievement rates in a previous assessor role
Please note this is a home based role with a very realistic caseload and the company commits to securing apprenticeship learners within a reasonable (not excessive) distance from your home.
Management Tutor Package & benefits
· £22,600 per annum
· 32 Holidays days
· Laptop & Phone
· Healthcare Plan
· CPD Opportunities
TSL recruitment have a full job description and person spec, for further information contact TSL quoting Job No 2022.
TSL Recruitment will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.