Global Marketing Analyst - £45k - £50k
Bookmark are delighted to working with a leading Global Manufacturing organisation who are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Analyst to influence their strategic decision making through the provision of insightful customer, market and business information.
Reporting into the Marketing Director the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for;
- Conducting segmented analysis of business performance and reporting this to the senior management team
- Conducting external sector based analysis to identify key areas of potential growth
- Develop fully segmented market size models to track market share movements
- Use strategic frameworks to research, analyse and recommend on new geographies and or markets
- Conducting internal sales, order and customer analysis
- Coordinate detailed competitive analyses by segment making recommendations to help inform product and company positioning
This is a key role within the organisation which will help to influence and steer key strategic decision making. It is essential you have a high level of business acumen and have a strong understanding of strategic frameworks and analysis toolsets. You should be passionate about data and research and confident in presenting findings to senior management teams.
Whilst based in South Yorkshire this role will focus across the EMEA region and there will be a requirement to be customer facing including some travel.
This role will be highly visible within the organisation and is seen as a key hire and as such offers excellent opportunity for development.