Pareto Money Management Ltd are an established, privately owned Insolvency Practice based in Liverpool, Merseyside, employing 35 staff responsible for handling approximately1800 IVA cases.
Responsible for overseeing the procedures for monies received and to ensure payments made are recorded correctly against the respective client. You will also be responsible for ensuring that client’s reconciliation between the client’s bank statement and INSOLV are correct. You must be able to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst using your own initiative.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday. You will work a mixture of shifts dictated to you by your Line Manager between the hours of 9am to 8pm. These will either be 9am to 5pm or 12pm to 8pm.
What can you expect?
The salary for this role is £18000.00 per annum
Alongside your salary you can expect all the normal company benefits such as:
- Employee Saving Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Qualification Sponsorship Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Continuous Personal Development to meet the high standards set by our regulators.
- Fully accredited training at beginning of and throughout employment.
- Opportunity to work towards an industry recognised qualification.
- 28 Days holidays inclusive of public holidays
- Opportunity to work towards team leader/managerial role
- Annual and bi-annual performance appraisals
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Perform work in accordance with business procedures and statutory requirements
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed as agreed with the Manager/Insolvency Practitioner
- Take responsibility for a large portfolio of IVA cases
- Have an understanding and workings of a HUB bank account
- Responsible to ensure that estate monies are handled and dealt with correctly
- Open and close bank accounts
- Raise all account payables
- Record cheques received for Banking
- Set up, create and process daily direct debit collection
- Post all receipts and payments on relevant software
- Resend returned payments
- Fully reconcile estate bank accounts on a forthnightly basis
- Recharge and post disbursements onto relevant software systems
- Resolve accounting queries on case records
- Payout all raised dividends as and when they are due
- Produce all creditor remittances including letters and spreadsheets by email
- Pay all third party case related invoices.
- Complete all case Journals.
- Process interest received
- Produce a monthly cheques report of all un-cashed cheques and reissues, to review and maintain.
- Recharge all weekly/monthly fees raised by administrators.
- Check that expected funds have been received as per details on relevant software
- Ensure all statutory obligations of the Office Holder are met
- Ensure accounts do not go overdrawn
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as required by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Proven insolvency cashiering experience.
- Experience of using INSOLV/IPS.
- Self-sufficient, with the ability to plan and manage own caseload.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proven planning and prioritising skills.
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Databases
- Knowledge of insolvency rules and statutory requirements
- Understanding of accounting to AAT level or similar
- Advanced analytical and mathematical skills