My client is a B2B full service Marketing Agency working with clients in the IT sector providing solutions to their marketing challenges.
This role will be to support the 2 Account Directors as follows:
- Lend administrative support to the Campaign Managers
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns and event activity
To lend administrative support across the Agency business. The role requires a dynamic and confident individual who is well organised and brings a wealth of enthusiasm and drive to a fast paced working environment.
This role will allow the successful applicant opportunities to experience all elements of the marketing function.
- Day to Day support of Customer Account Executives and Campaign Managers
- Purchase order raising & supplier engagement
- Vendor marketing development fund administration
- Assist in copy writing / editing and proof reading for all collateral, including PR and campaign material
- Assist with campaign messaging and creative process
- Customer data profiling and segmentation, lead management
- Manage marketing calendar of events and campaigns for publishing within the business
- Involvement in marketing strategy development
- Input to day to day social media strategy activity and execution
- Take ownership for a schedule of team meetings
The successful candidate will have a solid academic background preferably with a Marketing degree. They must show a natural passion for the subject and be enthusiastic in applying theory to the work place. Someone with previous work experience within a Marketing environment would be preferred.
The candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and have excellent written English skills. An understanding of Social Media would be a plus.
- Excellent Team Player
- Well organised and methodical multi-tasker
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good PC skills
- Analytical & commercial mindset
- Results and detail orientated
- Professional & diligent
- Effective communicator at all levels (verbal/written)
- Good influencing skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic
- Good sense of humour
- Car driver as may go out to client site or meet with other marketing service providers
- Must live around the Reading to Maidenhead area
An excellent opportunity to learn about all aspects of marketing and grow into the role.